Mark J. Woeppel
Mark Woeppel founded and is president of Pinnacle Strategies, an international management consulting firm working to improve productivity in project management and processes. He studies and writes on the topic of execution performance, having written four books
The Manufacturer’s Guide to Implementing the Theory of Constraints,
Projects in Less Time:: A Synopsis of Critical Chain,
Visual Project Management: Simplifying Project Execution to Deliver On Time and On Budget and most recently
Racing Breakneck to the Bottleneck: BP Proves Theory in Macondo Spill Response: How the Theory of Constraints and Lean Manufacturing Were Used to Increase Productivity 1,000 percent and Saved $700 Million.
He has also penned many white papers and eBooks on process improvement and project execution.
With extensive experience in oil & gas, consumer products, IT, automotive, along with many manufacturing industries, Mark is a highly sought after subject matter expert in:
- Project management,
- Operations management,
- Performance management, and
- Continuous improvement.
Industry leaders such as Shell Oil, FMC Technologies, Spirit AeroSystems, WilsonArt International, Applied Micro Circuits have worked with Mark to improve their process and delivery capabilities.
Also known as a teacher, Mark has taught at Northwestern University Kellogg School of Business, California Institute of Technology and the University of Kansas. He is a frequent speaker at executive conferences including Project Management Institute, APICS International Conference and the Theory of Constraints Certification Organization.
- Currently resides in Tulsa, Oklahoma with his wife of over thirty years
- Doesn’t take himself too seriously, but really gets excited by finding and solving difficult problems
- Speaks English well, but Japanese, Spanish and French very poorly; even though he has studied
- Amateur musician with a baritone singing voice, and a master of the pentatonic scales on guitar
- Sings bass in the Tulsa Oratorio Chorus and Chamber Choir
- Father to three adult children who are continually puzzled by their father