Book Mark as a Speaker for Your Event
An expert on improving productivity, Mark is a trusted advisor, teacher and speaker. As a part of his work with Pinnacle Strategies, he has developed the breakthrough project management approach, Viewpoint Visual Project Management to execute projects on time and on budget. Mark has taught at the university level and at many executive conferences on topics from How to Use Theory of Constraints to Improve Your Bottom Line to How to Leverage the Viewpoint Project Execution Maturity Model to Save Your Failing Projects.
If you’re interested in learning from Mark, contact him today [link to contact page] to inquire on his availability and collaborate on a topic or specialization for him to teach.
Sampling of Past Speaking Engagements and Topics
- Northwestern Kellogg School – Theory of Constraints – Executive Decision Making
- California Institute of Technology – Theory of Constraints –Decision Making in Production
- University of Kansas – Critical Chain Project Management
- APICS International Conference – On Time? Simple!
- Theory of Constraints Certification Organization – Presentationsof various case studies and new knowledge
- Project Management Institute— The State of Project Management Practice, Why Your Projects are Late, Does the Plan Come First?